Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 tablespoons margarine, Melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup water, cold
- 16 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup peppermint candy, Crushed
- 1 cup whipping cream, Whipped
- 3 ounces milk chocolate candy bars, finely chopped
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Soften gelatin in water; stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add gelatin, milk and peppermint candy, mixing until blended, chill until slightly thickened but not set.
- Fold in whipped cream and chocolate.
- Pour over crust.
- Chill until firm.
- Garnish with additional whipped cream combined with crushed peppermint candies, if desired.
A coworker made this for a potluck at work. It is delicious and I cannot wait to make this myself for my family and friends. Yummy!
This was sooooo so sooooo sooooo cool!!!!!