Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Smooth, Delicious, Perfect for any occasion, or especially during the holidays!
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla candiquik
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) packagewhite chocolate pudding
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 1⁄4 cup peppermint candy (crushed)
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating in Melt and Make Microwaveable Tray™ according to directions on package.
- Pour CANDIQUIK® in a large bowl over the white chocolate flavored gelatin powder, softened cream cheese blocks and peppermint extract; blend until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping, and blend until well mixed.
- Spread cheesecake mixture in pie crust and top with whipped cream and crushed peppermints or candy canes.