Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I loved Paula Deen's 'Peanut Butter Cheese Fudge' recipe SO much, I thought -- hmmmm, let's try the basic recipe but instead of peanut butter, I'll use Vanilla Almond Bark and Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Bits instead.... Needless to say, this turned out VERY YUMMY-- :0-)
- *Lightly spray (or butter) the bottom of a 9 by 2-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- *In a saucepan over medium heat, melt cheese and butter together, then add the vanilla almond bark squares, and stir until smooth.
- *Remove from heat and add vanilla, walnuts, and 1 cup of the peppermint baking chips.
- *Empty confectioners' sugar into a large bowl and pour cheese mixture over sugar. Stir until completely mixed. Candy will be very stiff.
- *Using your hands, remove candy from the bowl and press evenly and firmly into the pan.
- *Because of the amount of butter in this recipe, pat top of candy with a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- *Next, add the remaining ¼ cup peppermint chips evenly on top of the fudge & again, place another paper towel over the fudge and lightly pat down to not only absorb more of the oils, but to also push the peppermint chips into fudge slightly so that they do not 'fall off' when cutting later.
- * Place the pan in refrigerator until candy is firm (1-1&1/2 hours should do)
- *To serve, cut into squares & enjoy.