1/1 Photo of Peppermint Candy Cookies
I found this on the back of the mint M&M's. I haven't tried it yet! I'm putting it here for safe keeping! You also need 24 pieces of 12x12 inch cellophane squares for some reason I couldn't add it in the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (11 ounce) bag M & M mint chocolate candies
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 3 inches round cookie cutters
- green food coloring
- 1/2 inch holiday ribbon
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Tint the cookie dough with the green food coloring and flavor it with the peppermint extract. Roll it to 1/ inch thickness, and then press out 24 circles using the cookie cutter. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- 3When the cookies are cool, spread with frosting. Before the frosting dries, arrange red and green M&M's over the frosting (so it looks like a Christmas ornament).
- 4When the frosting is firm, gently wrap the cookies in cellophane and tie the ends with ribbon.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Candy Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (970 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.2
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 124.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
M & M mint chocolate candies