Recipe by my3beachbabes
I found this on the back of the mint M&M's. I haven't tried it yet! I'm putting it here for safe keeping! You also need 24 pieces of 12x12 inch cellophane squares for some reason I couldn't add it in the recipe.
Top Review by Shelby Jo
These cookies were alright. I didn't like the big m&m's on them much...and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't make them look like Christmas ornaments :( I had to use Mint Crisp M&M's because I couldn't fine the regular Mint M&M's, and my pack only had dark green, light green, and white...unfortuneatly no red ones. They were fun to try though. Thanks!
- 1 (11 ounce) bag M & M mint chocolate candies
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 3 inches round cookie cutters
- green food coloring
- 1⁄2 inch holiday ribbon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Tint the cookie dough with the green food coloring and flavor it with the peppermint extract. Roll it to 1/ inch thickness, and then press out 24 circles using the cookie cutter. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- When the cookies are cool, spread with frosting. Before the frosting dries, arrange red and green M&M's over the frosting (so it looks like a Christmas ornament).
- When the frosting is firm, gently wrap the cookies in cellophane and tie the ends with ribbon.