1/16 Photos of Peppermint Candy Cane Bark
Every Christmas my friends and family look forward to this in the cookie tins I make for all of them. They get very upset when I do not make this. It is so easy to make. However, you will want to give them away as soon as possible because they are very addicting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs white chocolate (preferably Guittard brand white chocolate chips- they seem to melt smoother)
- 12 candy canes, crushed into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract (1/2 tsp. if using oil)
- 1Melt white chocolate either in a double boiler or in a bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- 2Stir in crushed candy cane and peppermint flavoring into melted white chocolate.
- 3Line a 11x17" baking pan with wax paper.
- 4Pour and spread chocolate mixture onto wax paper.
- 5Chill until firm and break into pieces.
- 6Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Candy Cane Bark
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 816.5
- Calories from Fat 436
- Total Fat 48.4 g
- Saturated Fat 29.3 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 136.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 89.2 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: