Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
minty and good.
Make and share this Peppermint Candy Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Combine margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large mixing bowl.
- Beat on high for 3 minutes.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and powder and salt.
- Add alternately with water to creamed mixture.
- Blend just until combined; add candy.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured round pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Eat plain or frost with vanilla icing.
- Garnish with crushed peppermint candy.
This is really really good! My hubby had asked for this cake for his birthday cake, so I came on and it ended up being the best pick. I also had everything on hand and used crushed candy canes and it turned out SUPER!!! Thanks so much for the recipe!