1/1 Photo of Peppermint (Butter) Fudge Cups
Marsha D.'s Note:
This is a recipe I found in Paula Deen's Holiday Collector's Magazine. I wanted to share it here at Zaar. It's a simple and easy recipe. I made them for my boys back in North Carolina for their Christmas holiday goody treats I send them every year. I also want to mention that I made mine on top of the stove in a large pot and than transferred it to my electric mixer mixing bowl than added the confectioner sugar 1 cup at a time. I also used the Andes Peppermint baking bits in place of the peppermint candy and 2% milk. NOTE: You need miniature muffin cups and some cooking spray
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium size bowl, combine white chocolate chips, butter, milk, and peppermint extract.
- 2Place bowl in microwave and microwave on high for 30 second intervals, stirring between each until chocolate is melted and smooth (about 2 minutes) If using stove top method add to a medium size pot and stir mixture until melted and mixture begins to bubble. Transfer to electric mixing bowl.
- 3Gradually add the sugar to mixture and beat at high speed with electric mixer for 3 minutes or until shiny and smooth.
- 4Spray lightly miniature muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 5Sprinkle a little of the crushed peppermint candy on bottom of muffin cup.
- 6Add 2 Tbs. (more or less) of the candy mixture on top of the crushed peppermint candy in muffin cup.
- 7Sprinkle the tops with the rest of the peppermint candies.
- 8Chill for 1 hour before serving.
- 9NOTE: To crush peppermint candy, place the candies in a zip-lock resealable plastic bag. Seal and crush peppermint with a rolling pin.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint (Butter) Fudge Cups
Serving Size: 1 (598 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.9
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 14.2 mg
- Sodium 49.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: