Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
These are very pepperminty so you can add or subtract some of the peppermint ingredients.I got this idea because I made brownies for Christmas and put a peppermint on top and that gave me the idea of this.
- 1 cup butter
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract (optional)
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candy (you can add or take away some for more or less peppermint flavor)
- Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix chocolate and butter on low until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk eggs in separate bowl, then add salt sugars and vanilla.
- Slowly pour chocolate mixture into egg mixture and add the peppermint extract and the crushed peppermint. Add the flour and stir until mixed.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until top is shiny and you can stick toothpick in and it comes out clean.