Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Very tasty candy but must be stored in the fridge
Make and share this Peppermint Bonbons recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb confectioner's coating (for dipping)
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons peppermint extract
- crushed peppermint candy
- Melt the confectioner's coating over a low heat in a heavy 2 qt saucepan, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in whipping cream and extract.
- Beat at high speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Chill in freezer for 20 to 30 minutes or until candy is stiff enough to be shaped.
- Form candy into balls using 2 teaspoons of the candy per ball.
- Roll balls in crushed peppermint candies.
- Place on a cooking sheet and store in the refrigerator.