1 hr 15 mins
Karen From Colorado's Note:
Very tasty candy but must be stored in the fridge
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb confectioner's coating (for dipping)
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/4 teaspoons peppermint extract
- crushed peppermint candy
- 1Melt the confectioner's coating over a low heat in a heavy 2 qt saucepan, stirring frequently.
- 2Remove from heat.
- 3Stir in whipping cream and extract.
- 4Beat at high speed with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 5Chill in freezer for 20 to 30 minutes or until candy is stiff enough to be shaped.
- 6Form candy into balls using 2 teaspoons of the candy per ball.
- 7Roll balls in crushed peppermint candies.
- 8Place on a cooking sheet and store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Bonbons
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 141.8
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 15.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: