Recipe by internetnut
This came from Cool Coffee Creamer Secrets. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 8 ounces hot brewed coffee
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 ounce skim milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered cocoa mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peppermint extract, cocoa, milk, and sugar. Mix thoroughly.
- Place in a large coffee cup mix.
- Taste if you perfer more of a peppermint flavor, you may add another 1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract, or if you perfer more of a chocolate flavor, you may add up to a 1/2 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- For a stronger peppermint taste, you may place a medium sized peppermint candy stick. You may melt a real peppermint patty in the coffee. If you do not have cocoa powder on hand, you may substitute 2 tablespoons Hershey's chocolate syrup instead.