I got this recipe from Simply Recipes.They are my new cookie for Christmas 2008.These are so fudgy,they are like a brownie.The recipe for the Peppermint Bark comes from the same site but it is pretty much the same as #269170 here on Recipezaar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Cream the butter and sugars together for about two minutes at medium speed or until well incorporated and light in color.
- 3Add the egg and the vanilla extract until well incorporated, about a minute. Be sure to scrape down the sides and the bottom of the bowl halfway through.
- 4Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and cocoa powder. Add to the butter mixture slowly, and beating at medium speed, stopping once all of it is incorporated (do not overmix).
- 5Fold in the peppermint bark chips.
- 6Take small spoonfuls of the dough and roll into one inch sized balls and place onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for -12 minutes. Let cool on the pan for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Bark Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (883 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.2
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 63.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: