Danny Beason's Note:
Donated by Keith Gaines at Rice Family of Dealerships. Good Christmas gift makes gift box. Good candy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb peppermint candy, sticks crunched fine
- 2 lbs white chocolate
- 1Melt chocolate by placing 2 lb package in a microwave safe bowl.
- 2Microwave on defrost or 1/2 power for 1-minute.
- 3Stir,continue to heat in 30 second intervals until chocolate is creamy and smooth.
- 4When all chocolate is melted stir peppermint chips in well.
- 5Spread on a tray covered with wax paper.
- 6Let set up at room temperature or chill in refrigerator or freezer.
- 7When hard break up into small pieces.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Bark Candy
Serving Size: 1 (907 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5779.0
- Calories from Fat 2622
- Total Fat 291.4 g
- Saturated Fat 176.0 g
- Cholesterol 126.9 mg
- Sodium 906.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 758.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 678.4 g
- Protein 53.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: