Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Donated by Keith Gaines at Rice Family of Dealerships. Good Christmas gift makes gift box. Good candy
- 1⁄2 lb peppermint candy, sticks crunched fine
- 2 lbs white chocolate
- Melt chocolate by placing 2 lb package in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on defrost or 1/2 power for 1-minute.
- Stir,continue to heat in 30 second intervals until chocolate is creamy and smooth.
- When all chocolate is melted stir peppermint chips in well.
- Spread on a tray covered with wax paper.
- Let set up at room temperature or chill in refrigerator or freezer.
- When hard break up into small pieces.
This is very very good and very very easy to make! Everyone loves it! Except I added a tsp. of peppermint extract. It's good either way I'm sure. I know it won't last long around here.
Mom and I make this every year for Christmas. Our local candy supply store sells green and red peppermint crunch candy already crushed and some top shelf white chocolate that really melts in your mouth. I keep any extra in the freezer because it's also great for settling upset tummies.
This was a great treat to put on my Christmas plates this year. And I couldnt stop eating them myself. The bark is really nummy and addicting. I used 2 different kinds of candy canes (making 2 seperate batches) and both were super good! Thanks!