Peppermint pieces and smooth white chocolate top Pop-Tarts® Gingerbread toaster pastries for a cool, wintry treat that's sure to spread holiday cheer. Courtesy of Kellogg's™ Pop-Tarts™ Sprinklings™
- 3 Kellogg's® Pop-Tarts® Gingerbread toaster pastries
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, broken (3 squares)
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- 8 hard round peppermint candies, crushed
- Cut each KELLOGG's® POP-TARTS® Gingerbread toaster pastry into 4 triangles.
- In small saucepan combine white chocolate and shortening. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth.
- Spread chocolate mixture over toaster pastry pieces. Place on wax paper. Sprinkle with peppermint candy. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes or until firm. Remove wax paper.
- Nutrition Information per serving: Serving Size 2 Pieces (43g), Calories 210, Calories from Fat 80, Total Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 125mg, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 16g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.