Recipe by Karen R.
Out of a local magazine. This is the best bark I've ever tasted (and the prettiest). Using quality chocolate is key.
- 16 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 4 (6 inch) candy canes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a 15-1/2 x 10-1/2-in jelly roll pan with nonstick foil or parchment paper, leaving a 2-in overhang on 2 sides. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the bittersweet chocolate on high, stirring every 20 seconds until smooth (about 90 seconds total). Spread into the prepared pan.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate on high, stirring every 20 seconds, until smooth (about 60 seconds total). Drop small spoonfuls onto the bittersweet chocolate and, using a skewer, swirl the white chocolate through the dark.
- Let the chocolate set for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with the candy canes, then refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes. Break into pieces before serving.