Recipe by BratGyrl
I tried following recipes I found for this on the bag but somehow the white chocolate and I don't seem to want to work together. Burnt the first batch and made it up as I went along the second time. This is what I came up with.
- 16 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy cane, lightly smashed
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-Heat oven to 350.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or silpat.
- Empty bag of white chochotale chips on the sheet and make a rectangle shape about 5x8 (you can do 2 per sheet). You should have a rectangle that is about 2-3 chips deep.
- Sprinkle with candies evenly over the 2 rectangles. We like the cheap kinds for candies that you find at Walmart and Sam's.
- Put pan in oven and turn oven off.
- Let sit in oven for 10 minutes.
- With a frosting knife, even out the chips and let cool for 2 hour.
- Break into 2" peices. Place in air tight container or if giving away, place the peices in decorative muffin papers in a Chinese Take Out Box or little tins (You can get either at party stores).