I tried following recipes I found for this on the bag but somehow the white chocolate and I don't seem to want to work together. Burnt the first batch and made it up as I went along the second time. This is what I came up with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup candy cane, lightly smashed
- 1Pre-Heat oven to 350.
- 2Line a cookie sheet with parchment or silpat.
- 3Empty bag of white chochotale chips on the sheet and make a rectangle shape about 5x8 (you can do 2 per sheet). You should have a rectangle that is about 2-3 chips deep.
- 4Sprinkle with candies evenly over the 2 rectangles. We like the cheap kinds for candies that you find at Walmart and Sam's.
- 5Put pan in oven and turn oven off.
- 6Let sit in oven for 10 minutes.
- 7With a frosting knife, even out the chips and let cool for 2 hour.
- 8Break into 2" peices. Place in air tight container or if giving away, place the peices in decorative muffin papers in a Chinese Take Out Box or little tins (You can get either at party stores).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint Bark
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.5
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 40.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: