Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
We made this over Christmas and it was such I hit (and so simple), I just had to share it here!!
- Crush candy canes (how many you want to use is up to you).
- Melt chocolate chips in a pan.
- Pour chocolate into small casserole dish, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle crushed candy canes on top.
- Put in the fridge to let cool.
- Once candy has formed into a sheet, break it up into smaller pieces -- and voila! Peppermint Bark!
I made this for our family at Christmas. My DIL only served half -- she tucked the rest away in a cupboard to enjoy later. She loved it!
This is very easy and turns out great, fast for those "need to bring a dessert to the bake sale"