Recipe by Shannon 24
Found this in a magazine from our local newspaper. Put here for safe keeping, haven't tried yet. Note: yields are approximate.
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a large jelly roll pan with heavy duty foil.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave proof bowl. Heat in microwave on medium for 5-6 minutes. Stir occasionally, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Place candy canes in a plastic bag. Using a mallet or rolling pin, break the candy into chunks.
- Stir peppermint into melted chocolate.
- Spread evenly in pan and chill until set.
- Now for the fun! Break into pieces by slamming pan.