Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this in a magazine from our local newspaper. Put here for safe keeping, haven't tried yet. Note: yields are approximate.
- Line a large jelly roll pan with heavy duty foil.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave proof bowl. Heat in microwave on medium for 5-6 minutes. Stir occasionally, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Place candy canes in a plastic bag. Using a mallet or rolling pin, break the candy into chunks.
- Stir peppermint into melted chocolate.
- Spread evenly in pan and chill until set.
- Now for the fun! Break into pieces by slamming pan.
So EASY and YUMMY, made it for the neighbors as a Christmas treat, but my darn family ate it all before it made it out the door. Thanks for sharing!
Easy and delicious recipe. Will make again.
I make this every Christmas and my family loves it. They always think there is much more to it. I have found that buying the peppermints that melt in your mouth (not sure what they are called) work really well and they add a new dimension to the bark.