Rich white chocolate filling billows over this pie's dark chocolate crust with a double-dose of mint flavor -- and it all takes just 20 minutes to put together. There is an 8-24 hr chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 2/3 cups crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- crushed peppermint candy
- 1Generously grease a 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- 2For crust: In a medium bowl, combine crushed chocolate cookies and melted butter.
- 3Press mixture onto the bottom and up the side of the prepared pie plate. Cover and chill for at least 15 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, prepare pudding mix according to package directions for traditional pudding pie, using the 1 1/2 cups milk.
- 5Spread filling in the chilled crust.
- 6Cover and chill for 8 to 24 hours.
- 7Before serving, in a small bowl, combine whipping cream, powdered sugar, and peppermint extract.
- 8Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form (tips stand straight).
- 9Spread whipped cream over top of pie.
- 10Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies.
- 11Makes 8 servings.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppermint and White Chocolate Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.9
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.8 mg
- Sodium 209.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix