Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rich white chocolate filling billows over this pie's dark chocolate crust with a double-dose of mint flavor -- and it all takes just 20 minutes to put together. There is an 8-24 hr chill time.
- 1 2⁄3 cups crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- crushed peppermint candy
- Generously grease a 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- For crust: In a medium bowl, combine crushed chocolate cookies and melted butter.
- Press mixture onto the bottom and up the side of the prepared pie plate. Cover and chill for at least 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare pudding mix according to package directions for traditional pudding pie, using the 1 1/2 cups milk.
- Spread filling in the chilled crust.
- Cover and chill for 8 to 24 hours.
- Before serving, in a small bowl, combine whipping cream, powdered sugar, and peppermint extract.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form (tips stand straight).
- Spread whipped cream over top of pie.
- Sprinkle with crushed peppermint candies.
- Makes 8 servings.