1/1 Photo of Pepperidge Farms Sausalito Cookies (Copycat)
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
Pepperidge Farms cookies are so expensive. I find making my own are better and I enjoy them so much more. Tell your friends you made them and impress their socks off!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cream butter, eggs, and vanilla in a bowl.
- 3In a separate bowl, sift all dry ingredients.
- 4While the mixer runs on low, add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture until blended.
- 5Fold in the chips and nuts.
- 6Form into balls and place 1-inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperidge Farms Sausalito Cookies (Copycat)
Serving Size: 1 (2748 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13439.5
- Calories from Fat 7577
- Total Fat 841.9 g
- Saturated Fat 376.3 g
- Cholesterol 1399.1 mg
- Sodium 7549.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1478.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 81.5 g
- Sugars 917.5 g
- Protein 134.2 g