Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is a quick and simple recipe to make. You can have stuffing without all the work.
- 1⁄4 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup cooked whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, 2 ounces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 4 cups pepperidge farm prepared cornbread stuffing
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, cook sausage until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
- Stir in water, corn, cheese and parsley. Add stuffing. Mix lightly. Spoon into greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until hot.