Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is posted in response to a recipe request. Found on an epicurious board. Does not include cooling time.
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- In a bowl, cream together the 1 cup butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla extract and flour; mix until smooth.
- Shape level teaspoons of dough into log shapes.
- Place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 17 to 19 minutes or until golden brown.
- Microwave chocolate chips and the 1 tablespoon butter for 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
- Spread chocolate on flat side of cookie and top with the other.