Recipe by CookingFrienzy24
This is a tasty treat that my boyfriend loves. I think its great in the winter when its hot out of the oven, but also a reminder of boardwalk food in the summer. It can not only be eaten as a snack or dessert but even a breakfast. Enjoy!
Top Review by mellynnp
Love these! I made them for a family get-together as dessert on taco night. They were a hit! We had them with a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt and hot fudge, and by the end of the night, they were all gone. They were so easy to make, with no frying involved.
- 1⁄2 of a 17 . 3-ounce package pepperidge farm puff pastry sheet, thawed (1 sheet)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- honey (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 400°F
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut the pastry sheet into 25 (2-inch) squares.
- Place the sugar and cinnamon into a paper bag and shake to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.
- Add the hot pastries in batches to the bag and shake until coated with the sugar mixture.
- Drizzle the pastries with the honey if desired before serving.