This is a tasty treat that my boyfriend loves. I think its great in the winter when its hot out of the oven, but also a reminder of boardwalk food in the summer. It can not only be eaten as a snack or dessert but even a breakfast. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 400°F
- 2Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- 3Cut the pastry sheet into 25 (2-inch) squares.
- 4Place the sugar and cinnamon into a paper bag and shake to combine.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.
- 6Add the hot pastries in batches to the bag and shake until coated with the sugar mixture.
- 7Drizzle the pastries with the honey if desired before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pepperidge Farm Baked Sopapillas
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g