Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a tasty treat that my boyfriend loves. I think its great in the winter when its hot out of the oven, but also a reminder of boardwalk food in the summer. It can not only be eaten as a snack or dessert but even a breakfast. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 of a 17 . 3-ounce package pepperidge farm puff pastry sheet, thawed (1 sheet)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- honey (optional)
- Heat the oven to 400°F
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut the pastry sheet into 25 (2-inch) squares.
- Place the sugar and cinnamon into a paper bag and shake to combine.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.
- Add the hot pastries in batches to the bag and shake until coated with the sugar mixture.
- Drizzle the pastries with the honey if desired before serving.
Love these! I made them for a family get-together as dessert on taco night. They were a hit! We had them with a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt and hot fudge, and by the end of the night, they were all gone. They were so easy to make, with no frying involved.
So quick and easy! My family is addicted to these little treats! Using frozen puff pastry imakes this a snap and baking instead of frying saves lots of mess.