- 1 (2 lb) london broil beef
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broiler.
- In large resealable plastic bag, combine London broil, red wine, garlic, cracked black pepper, honey, thyme and salt.
- Seal bag; let sit 10 minutes.
- Remove meat from marinade; place on broiler pan.
- Broil 14 minutes, or until thermometer inserted in meat center reads 140 degrees F for medium, turning once.