Recipe by drhousespcatcher
lifeclinic recipe modified. Note if using clay pot leave out the broth and do not stir.
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup yellow squash
- 1 cup zucchini
- 1⁄2 cup tomatoes (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth or 3⁄4 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juice of
- sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut veggies into 1 inch pieces.
- Combine all ingredients, except sesame seeds, in shallow baking dish.
- Cover and bake in 375°F oven for 30-35 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. Stir vegetables halfway through cooking.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
- feel free to vary the veggies according to season.