Good stuff from the Emerald Isle! Just in time for St. Paddy's Day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Liberally sprinkle the pork with black pepper.
- 2Melt the butter in a large frying pan, add the pork and carrots, and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- 3Add the onions and mushrooms and cook until soft.
- 4Stir in the whiskey and sour cream and heat through DO NOT boil.
- 5Serve garnished with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppered Ulster Pork
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.2
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 102.3 mg
- Sodium 174.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 26.3 g