Recipe by Mille®
Good stuff from the Emerald Isle! Just in time for St. Paddy's Day.
Top Review by Derf
Well Miller, this was OK for St. Pat's day, but I'm sorry, not special. Followed the recipe to a tee and it turned out good but quite bland. Not sure what I would do if I made it again, but think I would haave to add some herbs or spices. It was very easy and quick to make.
- 1 lb pork fillet, cut into strips
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ounce butter
- 1⁄2 lb carrot, peeled,cut into strips
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Irish whiskey (substitute other whiskey only if you must!)
- 5 fluid ounces sour cream
- fresh parsley, chopped,to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Liberally sprinkle the pork with black pepper.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan, add the pork and carrots, and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the onions and mushrooms and cook until soft.
- Stir in the whiskey and sour cream and heat through DO NOT boil.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley.