This is a very yummy, very versatile sandwich. I love lettuce leaves on my sandwich, but I don't tend to buy lettuce by the head or bunch because I can't eat it fast enough before it goes bad. Sometimes I'll use the leaves from prepackaged lettuces or salad mixes. But all that aside, I love bell peppers; green, red, yellow, and orange. This sandwich was inspired by my hunger, what I had on hand, and my love of bell peppers. (At Subway, I'll have them add green peppers to my sub along with my other fixings. So I decided, duh, why not at home too?) I hope you enjoy this as much as I did. Feel free, thoiugh to mix and match other lunch meats, veggies and bread. Since this was what I had on hand, this is what I used.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread mayo on both sides of bread.
- 2Lay the peppered turkey breast on one side, and the honey ham on the other.
- 3Lay thin strips of green pepper on one side (so when you close the sandwich the pepper is between the turkey and ham).
- 4Slice sandwich in half, if desired. A crunchy and refreshing change from lettuce!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppered Turkey, Honey Ham and Green Pepper Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.1
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 927.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 16.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: