1/1 Photo of Peppered Turkey Bacon-Oven Made
I'm a pepper freak! I like to make this and put the leftovers in the fridge to have to put on sandwiches or wraps for lunch. Very easy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and give it a spray of cooking spray(PAM).
- 3Lay the bacon out on the sheet making sure not to overlap. (you may need to make 2 batches).
- 4Sprinkle with black pepper.
- 5Put into oven for 12 minutes and then start watching until it gets as crisp as you like.
- 6I leave it in for around 15 minutes.
- 7Take out of the oven and put the bacon on a plate covered with paper towels to drain.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppered Turkey Bacon-Oven Made
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.8
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 51.0 mg
- Sodium 688.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.6 g