Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
Makes wonderful, juicy flavored steaks.
- 2 (12 ounce) beef t-bone steaks
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, combine the steak sauce, thyme, pepper and cayenne. Sprinkle steaks on both sides with salt. Spoon about 2 teaspoons steak sauce mixture over one side of each steak.
- Place steaks, sauce side down, on grill. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6 minutes. Brush steaks with remaining sauce and turn over. Grill steaks 4-6 minutes longer or until desired doneness.
This was a nice seasoning for a steak. The spices weren't real strong. I served this for Valentines Day. My husband liked it. Thanks looneytunesfan. Bullwinkle.