- 2 (12 ounce) beef t-bone steaks
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh thyme, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the steak sauce, thyme, pepper and cayenne. Sprinkle steaks on both sides with salt. Spoon about 2 teaspoons steak sauce mixture over one side of each steak.
- Place steaks, sauce side down, on grill. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6 minutes. Brush steaks with remaining sauce and turn over. Grill steaks 4-6 minutes longer or until desired doneness.