Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The robust flavors of this dish will satisfy the heartiest appetites. Serve the steaks with mashed potatoes and a crips mixed salad. Prep time includes marinade time.
- Preheat BBQ.
- Place the steaks in a dish and cover with next 5 ingredients.
- Turn to coat evenly and marinate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Remove steaks from dish and reserve the marinade.
- Sprinkle peppercorns over steaks and press them into the surface.
- Cook steak on a hot BBQ, basting them occasionally with the reserved marinade.
- Cook steaks for about 3-6 minutes on each side, depending on how rare you like them.