Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Flavorful steak "rub". I make a batch of this "rub" ahead of time. Store it in a baby food jar for a week or so - and it's ready when I need it.
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- olive oil
- 6 steaks
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Brush steaks with oil.
- Rub with pepper mixture.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Grill to desired degree of doneness.
Excellent! I just had this on my steak for dinner and it went over very well!! Took me about 35 mins to find it again...***Warning** ALWAYS click on "Add to my cookbook" before you do anything else!! You don't want to miss this one!