1/1 Photo of Peppered Steak With 5 Star Gourmet Steak Sauce
Ben Ross's Note:
This is so nice your mouth will still be watering after you finish it. Do not buy shop made pepper steak; the homemade pepper steak is so much better. A must try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 diced tomato
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2/3 cup tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2Place the oil in the bottom of a saucepan.
- 3Cook the diced tomatos in saucepan on low heat.
- 4Continually stir them.
- 5Add pepper and salt early on in the cooking of the tomatoes.
- 6When the tomatoes are nearly cooked add the dry sherry.
- 7Now leave the tomatoes for 1 min so that all the sherry is absorbed in the tomatoes.
- 8Add the tomato sauce and stir in and then add the paprika.
- 9Add the water slowly so that the thickness is what you desire.
- 10Serve on top of steak or as part of a fancy dish.
- 11PEPPERED STEAK--------------.
- 12Beat the egg so that the yolk is blended in with the white.
- 13Dip the steak piece by piece into the egg.
- 14Then cover the steak with the peppercorns.
- 15Place the steak onto high heat for 30 seconds each side and then reduce heat and cook until it is how you like it.
- 16Once cooked place on a plate.
- 17Generously pour the sauce over the steak and garnish with a bit of fresh parsley.
- 18Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppered Steak With 5 Star Gourmet Steak Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.9
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 474.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: