This is so nice your mouth will still be watering after you finish it. Do not buy shop made pepper steak; the homemade pepper steak is so much better. A must try.
- Place the oil in the bottom of a saucepan.
- Cook the diced tomatos in saucepan on low heat.
- Continually stir them.
- Add pepper and salt early on in the cooking of the tomatoes.
- When the tomatoes are nearly cooked add the dry sherry.
- Now leave the tomatoes for 1 min so that all the sherry is absorbed in the tomatoes.
- Add the tomato sauce and stir in and then add the paprika.
- Add the water slowly so that the thickness is what you desire.
- Serve on top of steak or as part of a fancy dish.
- PEPPERED STEAK--------------.
- Beat the egg so that the yolk is blended in with the white.
- Dip the steak piece by piece into the egg.
- Then cover the steak with the peppercorns.
- Place the steak onto high heat for 30 seconds each side and then reduce heat and cook until it is how you like it.
- Once cooked place on a plate.
- Generously pour the sauce over the steak and garnish with a bit of fresh parsley.
- Serve and enjoy.
Melted in my mouth.
Excellent flavor. I added mushrooms and asparagus to the sauce, they turned out great. My husband really enjoyed this.
I loved it