Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Spiced the way we like it.
Top Review by Smilynn
Great recipe. I served grilled steaks for 10 people and everyone loved it. The people I knew that don't care for very spicy said it had just the right bite to it. I served with salad, corn, baked potatoes and garlic bread. This recipe made my cook out a success!
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 6 rib eye steaks, 1 1/2-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons olive oil