Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Spiced the way we like it.
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 6 rib eye steaks, 1 1/2-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Brush steaks with olive oil; rub with pepper mixture.
- Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Great recipe. I served grilled steaks for 10 people and everyone loved it. The people I knew that don't care for very spicy said it had just the right bite to it. I served with salad, corn, baked potatoes and garlic bread. This recipe made my cook out a success!
Nurse Di came though again. Wonderfull receipe. Easy, convient and most of all flavorfull. Now how else can i use this rub, bet i figure some thing else out . thanks again Nurse Di.....