Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Serves 2 but just double to serve 4. We make this in several variations depending on the pantry spices.
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 2 rib eye steaks (1 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine first 7 ingredients. Brush steaks with oil; rub with pepper mixture. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350-400 degrees) about 10 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
It was very good... I had everything except parsley... Turned out well.. I will make it again.
Great steaks! I marinated mine for about 2 hours and loved the flavor. Simple and delish. Thanks Little Suzy Homemaker for a nice meal. Made for Cookbook Tag.
I have made these twice & they're perfect! They come out juicy and tender. Instead of grilling, I bake them in the oven at 350 for 10 minutes each side. Also something everyone should know; when they're done, pull them out of the oven & cover them in foil. Let them rest for about 7-10 minutes. You should never cut into meat right when it's done. It should rest which allows the meat to become juicy. YUM!