Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Taste of Home.
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml lemon-pepper seasoning
- 0.59 ml dried oregano
- 0.59 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 0.59 ml ground cumin
- 0.59 ml cayenne pepper
- 4 (1133.98 g) boneless rib-eye steaks (1 inch thick)
- In a bowl, combine the oil and seasonings; brush over steaks.
- Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat or broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 7-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°
- Baste occasionally with seasoning mixture.
- Let stand 3-5 minutes before serving.
I can't believe that this hasn't been reviewed before now. This is a simple and very flavorful way to make rib eyes. The herbs really make these steaks. Thanks for sharing. Made for Name That Ingredient Tag.