- 2 tablespoons butter
- 24 large prawns, shelled, tail on (not giant prawns)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dried rosemary
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 ounces lager beer (or orange juice)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heated skillet melt butter, add pepper and stir quickly (10 seconds).
- Add prawns, toss and cook for 1 minute.
- Add garlic and rosemary, toss and cook 1 minute.
- Add Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice, cook 1 minute.
- Add beer (or orange juice), cook until it bubbles.
- Add a dab more butter if you wish and the parsley.
- Serve immediately.
- DO NOT OVER COOK THE PRAWNS OR THEY WILL BE TOUGH. JUST ALLOW THEM TO GET PINK AND THEY WILL EXPLODE IN YOUR MOUTH.