- 1 lb idaho potato (about 2 medium sized potatoes)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced/crushed
- 6 whole black peppercorns
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- paprika, if desired (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and thinly slice.
- Place potatoes in saucepan with garlic and peppercorns.
- Cover with water and bring to a boil.
- Cook 20 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Drain well, and puree in a food processor, food mill, or blender.
- Return potato mixture to pot, add milk and salt and heat through.
- Sprinkle paprika over potatoes to garnish if desired.