Recipe by Irmgard
I came across this recipe a while back on one of the healthy eating websites. It is simple to prepare, cooks quickly and is so juicy. It can be done either on the barbeque or on the broiler.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pork tenderloin, about 2 lbs. total
- 1 tablespoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, stir together the oil, mustard, rosemary and salt.
- Brush the mixture on the pork.
- Sprinkle the pork on all sides with pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to cook, up to 4 hours.
- Place the grill rack or broiler pan 4 inches from the heat.
- Prepare a medium-hot charcoal fire or preheat a gas grill or broiler.
- Grill or broil the pork; turn with tongs so it gets browned on all sides and the meat feels springy when pressed, about 15 to 20 minutes, according to thickness.
- The pork should be pink and juicy when cut and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the centre reads 150 to 155 degrees F; do not overcook.
- Transfer the meat to a cutting board and cover with foil.
- Let stand about 5 minutes.
- Carve the meat into 1/2" diagonal slices.