Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
These spicy sandwiches are great for pick-up snacks on game day. I most always double this one cause these are a mini-sandwich!
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 dinner rolls, split
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Brush pork tenderloin with olive oil.
- Rub combined lemon pepper and salt over entire surface of pork tenderloin.
- Place on rack in roasting pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 160 degrees.
- Let meat rest 5 minutes.
- Carve into thin slices, I use my slicer or an electric knife to get it very thin.
- Spread rolls with mustard and mayo.
- Fill with meat.
This is absolutely tasty. Very simple and easy to put together and the flavors so simple that the delectable pork was able to really shine through. I served this on left over whole wheat hamburger buns and this barely was able to serve my hungry family of three. My 8 year old had 2 sandwiches!!!!
I must say I'm not a big fan of pork so I wasn't too excited when my husband bought 2 pork tenderloins home because they were on sale. I was looking for ideas on zaar and saw this simple hot sandwich. I made these last night and served on hamburger buns and they were great. Thanks for the recipe and a new way for me to eat pork!