These spices add a nice flavor to this roast. If you shy away from spicy hot foods you may want to cut the cayenne pepper in half. This comes out of the oven very moist and tender if not over cooked. I always take it out when the meat thermometer reads 155 degrees.
- Trim off excess fat and discard.
- Mix spices together and rub over the tenderloin.
- Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until internal temperature reads 155 degrees.
- Let roast rest for 5 minutes before slicing.