1/1 Photo of Peppered Pork Tenderloin
Charlotte J's Note:
These spices add a nice flavor to this roast. If you shy away from spicy hot foods you may want to cut the cayenne pepper in half. This comes out of the oven very moist and tender if not over cooked. I always take it out when the meat thermometer reads 155 degrees.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim off excess fat and discard.
- 2Mix spices together and rub over the tenderloin.
- 3Place in a shallow roasting pan.
- 4Bake at 425 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until internal temperature reads 155 degrees.
- 5Let roast rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppered Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.9
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 59.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: