Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Great way to prepare "the other white meat." If you don't have garlic pepper you may substitute 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- 4.92 ml garlic pepper seasoning
- 4.92 ml dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 907.18 g boneless pork top loin, roast (single)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix garlic pepper and rosemary. Rub over entire surface of roast.
- Place roast, fat side up, on rack in shallow roasting pan. Roast uncovered 40 to 50 minutes or until meat thermometer registers 155 degrees.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
I made this with pork chops and I just made a paste with the dried seasonings with some olive oil and a little cayenne for heat. Marinaded for a few hours and pan cooked. Served with mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. Very tasty and easy. Thanks for posting.
Made this for dinner tonight to rave reviews. I am always on the lookout for new roast recipes and this is a definate keeper. Thank you