- 4 pork chops, 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 tablespoon crushed whole coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 halved peaches, peeled,pitted
- lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush fresh peaches with lemon to prevent darkening and keep refrigerated.
- Combine garlic, coriander, pepper, brown sugar and soy sauce.
- Place chops on shallow rimmed plate or pan and brush both sides with the mixture.
- Cover and marinate at least 30 min (can be refrigerated overnight).
- Grill chops over moderately hot coals, preferrably in a covered BBQ for 10-12 min per side, or until cooked thru.
- 5 minutes before chops are done, place peach halves on grill, brush with butter.
- Top each chop with one peach half, sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.