Cookin In Texas's Note:
these veal meatball are great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground veal or 1 lb hamburger
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced chives or 1 tablespoon green onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed peppercorn
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon salad oil or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup beef broth or 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1Place veal Or hamburger in a mixing bowl, mix in with hands the bread crumbs,parsley,salt,chives,crushed peppercorns and egg. mix well, shape into 1-inch round balls.
- 2Heat oil in a large heavy skillet.
- 3Add the meat balls. Brown over medium high heat.
- 4Lower heat, add broth and bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 10 - 15 minutes.
- 5Stir in sour cream heat but do not boil.
- 6Serve meatballs in sauce.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppered Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.0
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 593.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 27.5 g