Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
these veal meatball are great.
Make and share this Peppered Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground veal or 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon minced chives or 1 tablespoon green onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed peppercorn
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon salad oil or 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup beef broth or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Place veal Or hamburger in a mixing bowl, mix in with hands the bread crumbs,parsley,salt,chives,crushed peppercorns and egg. mix well, shape into 1-inch round balls.
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet.
- Add the meat balls. Brown over medium high heat.
- Lower heat, add broth and bring to a simmer, cover and cook for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream heat but do not boil.
- Serve meatballs in sauce.