Recipe by lets.eat
Peppered meatballs in a sour cream and mushroom gravy
Top Review by Jeffsmom
This rating is for the sauce only. I had some frozen prepared meatballs from a previous meal and tried the sauce with them and served over egg noodles. It was good, but I think next time I'll cut back on the amount of dill.
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese or 2 teaspoons romano cheese
- 2 -3 teaspoons fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- hot cooked noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream and Parmesan cheese. Add pepper, salt, bread crumbs and garlic powder. Crumble meat over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place in a greased 15-in.x10-in.x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350' for 20-25 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Transfer meatballs to a slow cooker. Combine the sauce ingredients; pour meatballs. Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or until heated through.
- Serve over hot cooked noodles.