Peppered Lemon Chicken Pasta
- Break spaghetti in half; cook according to package directions in 4-quart saucepan.
- Drain; remove pasta from pan; keep warm.
- Melt butter in same pan until sizzling; add chicken.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until chicken is golden brown, about 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice, salt and ground red pepper.
- Return cooked spaghetti to pan; toss to coat.
- Remove from heat, stir in green onions.
- Variation: Fresh, unpeeled, uncooked shrimp can be substituted for chicken.