1/1 Photo of Peppered Lemon Chicken Pasta
A delicious chicken and pasta meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break spaghetti in half; cook according to package directions in 4-quart saucepan.
- 2Drain; remove pasta from pan; keep warm.
- 3Melt butter in same pan until sizzling; add chicken.
- 4Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until chicken is golden brown, about 6-8 minutes.
- 5Stir in lemon juice, salt and ground red pepper.
- 6Return cooked spaghetti to pan; toss to coat.
- 7Remove from heat, stir in green onions.
- 8Variation: Fresh, unpeeled, uncooked shrimp can be substituted for chicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppered Lemon Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.2
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 103.1 mg
- Sodium 370.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 31.6 g