Prep 15 mins
Cook 16 mins
A delicious chicken and pasta meal.
Make and share this Peppered Lemon Chicken Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces uncooked dried spaghetti (or linguine)
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut in small chunks
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- Break spaghetti in half; cook according to package directions in 4-quart saucepan.
- Drain; remove pasta from pan; keep warm.
- Melt butter in same pan until sizzling; add chicken.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until chicken is golden brown, about 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in lemon juice, salt and ground red pepper.
- Return cooked spaghetti to pan; toss to coat.
- Remove from heat, stir in green onions.
- Variation: Fresh, unpeeled, uncooked shrimp can be substituted for chicken.
Very delicious recipe. <br/>I used Cayenne pepper instead of the ground Red Pepper though, it turned out well. I'm gonna make this for my friends next week.
Made this the other night, and it was very good! Very easy and fast to make.
This was delicious, quick and simple. After working all day, I came home and had dinner ready is 10 minutes. The bright lemon and the spicky red pepper was a nice combination. I did not have green onion, so left it out. Served with green salad and a nice bold red wine.