Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is your meat & vege thrown into a great all in one salad - it's very tasty and filling. I usually add more garlic - just because we love garlic. This was from a 1997 WW 'Eat for Energy' pullout. Dressing can be made a day ahead.
- 500 g lean lamb fillets
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 1 kg baby new potato, halved
- 4 green shallots, chopped
- 250 g english spinach, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, shredded
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 1⁄2 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Trim any fat from lamb.
- Combine lamb and peppercorns in a bowl.
- Add Lamb, in batches to heated grill or BBQ; cook until brown (and your likeness ie; Medium) and tender.
- Slice Lamb.
- Boil, Steam or Microwave Potatoes until tender.
- Dressing: Combine all ingredients in jar; shake well.
- Combine hot potatoes with lamb, shallots, spinach, basil and dressing in a bowl; toss gently.