Recipe by Marie
Chicken breasts are covered with coarse pepper and then basted and grilled on the barbecue with a butter basil mixture. Fantastic!
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large garlic clove, smashed
Directions See How It's Made
- Press 3/4 tsp coarse ground pepper into meaty sides of chicken breast halves, then sprinkle them with salt.
- Combine melted butter, basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic to use as a basting mixture for chicken.
- Make mixture ahead and let it steep for at least 30 minutes to let flavors develop.
- Grill chicken over medium coals 8 - 10 min on each side, basting frequently with basting mixture.