Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Really wonderful flavor. So quick to make and looks nice on the platter.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs flank steaks
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Combine spices in small bowl.
- Rub oil all over steak.
- Pat on spices.
- Cook in non stick pan 5 minutes on each side.
- Cut on diagonal.
- Serve with nince big salad and steak fries.
Wonderful steak with a spicy little kick. Served with a green salad tossed with Parmesan Garlic Salad Dressing and crusty bread for soaking up the steak juice. Made for Spring 2013 Pick A Chef.